Chun-Li with broken teeth, a big hematoma on her head and chest; and full of scars from Vega's claw.
Vega after fighting with Chun-Li. Both arts inspired their fight in Street Fighter II MOVIE. (It is same fight from above and ironically, they are looking at the mirror at the same time.)
The confirmation that Zanguief is a Russian homosexual.
Note: I didn't made these sprites.
Characters: Ryu, Ken, Retsu, Geki, Joe, Mike Bison (Balrog in US)*, Eagle, Birdie, Lee, Gen, Adon and Sagat.
* - Capcom revealed in 2010 that they were lying when mentioned that Mike (SF1) and Mike Bison (SF2) were two different characters. They now confess that both boxeurs are "probably one and the same" (source: Capcom Official Blog @ http://www.capcom.co.jp/blog/sf4/nakky_blog/2010/03/26_2099.html)
Birdie is white
Capcom retcon Birdie race in Street Fighter Zero (a SF1 pseudo-remake) saying he was sick in SF1... well, if he was sick in SF1 an SF1 remake has an obligation to draw a sick Birdie as well... hmmm I don't think anyone believes in that bullshit, even if that was true, how can anyone explain Birdie being white after the events of Super Street Fighter II Turbo? Eheh.
Does he looks black to you?
They aren't part of storyline. Let's prove it throught the several inconsistencies
1. At the end of SFa2 Ken gives a red bandana to Ryu. However Ryu still uses the white one (that he supposedly lost) and Ken still uses that Red bandana (on his ponytail) as well. It seams that this ending never happened.
2. At the begining of SFa3 it's told that Dan defeated Sagat. Not only this is impossible to happen, but also
Artist: Shukou Murase
Street Fighter I - Final Battle - Ryu vs Sagat
"You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance"
"Search everywhere, even if you have to find him into the the dephs of the Hymalaias"
"You Win... Perfect!"
Street Fighter II - Final Battle - Ryu vs Bison
CRMK (previsously known as "Bengus")
- Super Street Fighter
- Street Fighter Zero 1, 2 and 3
- Street Fighter EX
Artist: Akira "Nin-Nin" Nishitani and Akira "Akiman" Yasuda
(they are the Final Fight artists)
SFa3 is one of the best Street Fighter games out there. However there are few things that kept this game away from being the best SF game. So, what failed in Street Fighter Alpha 3?
1. The Story - It just sucks.
2. Rush job - People usually say SFalpha was a rush job, but how can a game with few characters be a rush job? SFa3 had many characters and I don't think they were developed properly... why? see point "3"
3. Capcom decided this would be the last alpha game (so there's no alpha4)
4. Final Fight characters in a Street Fighter game - what a miscellaneous thing! Is this supposed to be a "vs" game after all?
5. Missing characters: They forgot to add Geki, Joe and Retsu... unforgiving!
6. There's no Cammy with SF2 outfit (like they did with Chun-Li; There's no Ryu with brown hair, brown gloves and red headband in memory to SF2 (this would be a great bridge); and finnaly -> there's no ken with less long hair...
7. Why can't we play with the other Bison's dolls?
8. The soundtrack... this was the opportunity to bring the old themes from SF2 stages to a new level. Like they have done with Ryu's theme and ken's they missed the opportunity to bring, for instance, Guile's theme... why? because they wanted a complete new soundtrack with no thematic interference in battle... just "beat". Argh!
9. They could've done Guile and Charlie slight more different, for instance, Charlie's kick performed inversely
10. Evil Ryu should be more powerfull than shin akuma
Anime scenes in SFIV are not really good, 'cause they look like Alpha Generation (same style although more cleaner). At least they seam better than the in-game 2.5D graphics. I selected the best images... the others are not worth of seeing IMO. Inspite that Capcom stated there will be opening and ending anime scenes for every character, there's a possibility that those scenes aren't actually from SFIV game but from a anime that might be currently in production.
Gen looses against Gouken (Pre-SF1).
This is Gouken. Ryu's master. Apparently Capcom decided to fusion the two existing concepts into one official final concepts (Ryu's master first appearence in manga) + (April Fool's Sheng Long).
Ryu and Gouken. This scenes shows the close relationship between master and aprendice.
A close shot of Ryu when he was a kid.